Transform Your Home With Silver Leaf Contracting
The Metal Roofing Company You’ve Been Looking For!
Maybe you’ve noticed the trend in your neighborhood: more and more homeowners are choosing metal roofing. At Silver Leaf Contracting, we’ve been installing metal roofs since 2013, and we’re big fans of these long-lasting, attractive systems. If you’re on the hunt for a metal roofing company that can help you choose the right roof for your home—and install it quickly and efficiently—you’ve come to the right place.
All About Metal Roofing
Residential metal roofing is generally made of steel, aluminum or copper. Rolls of 24- or 26-gauge steel sheets are given a metallic coating to prevent rust, followed by a baked-on paint finish. Metal roofing products can be stamped into many shapes and are typically installed as interlocking panels with hidden fasteners. Viewed from a distance, they can offer convincing renditions of shingles, tiles or even stone.
Standing-seam metal roofs, on the other hand, exude the modern look of metal. Not suitable for every home, standing-seam roofs perhaps match best with the simple lines of cabins and contemporary designs.
The Many Benefits of Metal
- Longevity — Metal roofs can last 40 to 70 years, depending on the material. Traditional asphalt roofing materials have an estimated life expectancy of roughly 20 years, by contrast.
- Durability — Metal roofs will not corrode or crack and can stand up to high winds and hail. In addition, metal roofs don’t need the periodic costly maintenance that other roofing materials often require.
- Safety — Metal roofs are fireproof during a wildfire or lightning strike.
- Energy efficiency — Metal roofs reflect solar radiant heat, which can reduce cooling costs by 10% to 25%.
- Environmentally friendly — Metal roofs not only have 25% to 95% recycled content, depending on the material used, but are also 100% recyclable at the end of their life.
We Want to Be Your Metal Roofing Company
Silver Leaf Contracting is the premier roofing and exterior remodeling contractor in Northeastern Ohio. Call us today at (330) 313-0620 or contact us online to get started on your metal roofing project.