Protect Your Investment: Partner With Silver Leaf Contracting
The Rubber Roofing Company Northeast Ohio Trusts
Rubber roofs are most commonly found on commercial and industrial buildings. Cost-effective and extremely waterproof, this roofing material works best on flat roof or a roof with a low slope.
At Silver Leaf Contracting, we’ve been installing and repairing rubber roofs since 2013. We like this material because it is a breeze to install and offers our customers an inexpensive way to protect their home or business. Better yet, rubber roofing helps deflect the sun’s heat, meaning you’ll spend less money cooling your space. If you’ve been looking for a rubber roofing company to install your new roof, call Silver Leaf Contracting today.
All About Rubber Roofing
Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM for short) is a single-ply roofing membrane that is typically between 30 and 100 millimeters thick. There are three standard procedures for EPDM membrane roof installation:
- Loose-Laid Membrane
To hold the materials in place, round river rock or concrete pavers are used during an EPDM membrane roof installation. The river rock is usually applied at a rate of 1,000 to 1,200 pounds per roof square. Pavers used for rubber roofing generally weigh about 20 pounds per square foot.
The Many Benefits of Rubber Roofing
- Enhanced Durability — Rubber roofs last for up to 25 years.
- Versatility — This material looks great on a variety of buildings.
- Ease of Installation — Your EPDM roof can likely be installed in one day.
- Low Maintenance — Regular cleaning is all this material requires to look its best.
- Easy to Repair — Most problems a rubber roof may have can be solved with a quick roof coating.
- Affordable — Expect to pay about $5 a square foot for your EPDM roof.
We Want to Be Your Rubber Roofing Company
Since 2013, Silver Leaf Contracting has been the premier roofing and exterior remodeling contractor in Northeastern Ohio. Call us today at (330) 313-0620 or contact us online to get started on your rubber roofing project.